Hope you have had a wonderful weekend SO FAR (it’s not over yet!). This weekend has been such a great one! Like, at least a 9 out of 10. The only thing that could make it better would be throwing the beach in there somewhere, but that is coming in 2 weeks! asadjkjlewkyrhjlfkhalfg! That is how excited I am.
But yes, back to the weekend…Nathan and I got to hang out with friends, eat good food and sit on our bums. Perfect. So, I thought I would give you a little glimpse into it through my instagram pictures….
1. Currently reading The Help. And I am hooked. Like can’t-put-it-down-but-I-need-to-eat kind of hooked. You should read it if you haven’t yet.
2. Going to Saturday morning Yoga with the Hubs. Great way to start off the day and I am so glad we’ve made this apart of our saturday morning routine.
3. Lunch at Booyah’s. One of our favorite places to eat in Memphis. Most friday nights when we are trying to figure out where to go, we just look at each other and say “Booyah’s?” and hop in the car! It is borderline ridiculous how much we love it.
4. Workin’ on our tans! It was a perfect day for it.
5. A giant sweet craving hit me outta nowhere. So I celebrated our 1 year 10 month and 9 day anniversary by grabbing our wedding cake from the freezer and chowing down.
6. Made some spinach and cheese lasagna rolls (which I have made multiple times) from one of my favorite blogs, Skinnytaste. You can find the recipe here.
7. Michi, just being cute.
8. Off to a baby shower at church. I think there are close to 14 girls who are pregnant in our class right now. It is Crazy! Lots of cute babies coming!
9. This is a selfie. I don’t normally take these but I was waiting for Nathan to get home, and just decided to.
And there you have it! It has been a good one for sure…and I am ready to take on the week! One of the main reasons I am excited for this week is because Nathan and I are officially starting to look for a house! Hooray! This means a whole lotta DIY projects will be coming and we will finally have a backyard! Also, I get a haircut this week, and I am SUPER excited about that. Six months without one is long enough.
Have a great rest of the day!